NetID & Password
After you submit your enrollment form, you will receive an enrollment letter via email that will contain your electronic credentials for accessing the online registration system, MyAccess. After receiving your credentials, visit the Georgetown University Password Station and follow the instructions to set a permanent password.
Course Registration Process
- Register online using MyAccess.
- Click on "My Access" under the Students section.
- Log in using your NetID and password.
- Under the Student Services tab, select “Registration.”
- Click “Select Term.”
- Using the drop-down box, select “Summer 2020” and hit “Submit.”
- Enter the course reference number (CRN) into one of the boxes and hit "Submit." Note: The CRN is the five-digit number next to the course title on the schedule of classes. You may enter multiple CRNs at a time or you may enter them one at a time. You can obtain the summer schedule of classes by visiting the University Registrar.
- If there is space available in the course(s) you have submitted, you will be registered. If there is no more space available or if there is any kind of restriction on the course that would prevent you from registering, you will receive an error message and will not be registered.
- If you do not know what course(s) you want to take, you may also view all available course offerings by selecting “Search Classes”. This brings you to the online schedule of classes for review. Note: You will need to return to the registration page and enter the CRN to register for a class.
If you encounter an error message or experience trouble registering please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
Once you have successfully registered for your courses, you can view your schedule, view your bill, and make tuition payments via MyAccess.
Additional Registration Information for Visiting Students
If you are an undergraduate enrolled at another institution please obtain approval from your dean to ensure that courses taken at Georgetown will fit into your program and that the credits will be transferable.
See Synopsis of Important Dates for an overview of registration deadlines.