- Register for your preferred courses through MyAccess.
- You may add/drop summer courses online using MyAccess through the add/drop period for each session. After the add/drop period ends, you may withdraw from courses online in MyAccess using the course withdrawal process.
- Review the Academic Calendar for an overview of add/drop deadlines.
- Your summer tuition bill will be available after April 6. Please pay your bill by the due date on your bill. For more information regarding billing, please reference the Summer Billing Calendar.
Additional Registration Information:
- If you are a Georgetown undergraduate or graduate student expecting to graduate this spring and wish to take summer courses, you will still register directly for your courses in MyAccess. Any courses taken during the summer after your degree posts will be part of your non-degree record at the School of Continuing Studies.
- If you are a Georgetown undergraduate student who wishes to take a graduate course, you must request the approval of your dean before you can do so.
- If you are a Georgetown graduate student taking 100- or 200-level courses for graduate credit, you must secure approval from the Graduate School and your academic department on an Add/Drop Form submitted to the University Registrar. Graduate credit cannot be granted unless this procedure is completed.
- If you are a Georgetown graduate student and wish to register for either Thesis Research (DEPT-999-61) or Continuous Registration (DEPT-991-61), you must register directly through the Graduate School Office.
- If you are an incoming Georgetown graduate student who has been accepted by the Graduate School and would like to take courses through Georgetown Summer Sessions, please contact the Graduate Admissions Office for approval of your courses.
- If you are a Georgetown undergraduate or graduate student you will have access to the Summer waitlist. The waitlist will run each weekday after 4 p.m. during registration (excluding holidays). Winners will receive an email from the University Registrar with instructions to claim their seat through MyAccess within 23 hours. After 23 hours, non-responsive students will lose their seats and will forfeit that seat to the next student on the waitlist. The waitlist will stop three days before the last day to add/drop for each session. Please review the Academic Calendar to review the last day of add/drop for each session. For more information, see the waitlist instructions. Please note, at this time the waitlist is not available to new incoming students.
- A late registration fee will be assessed to anyone who initiates registration on or after the first day of class in a given session.
- Students registering after the tuition payment deadlines may be subject to additional fees.